It is said that nobody is perfect and it is extremely correct. We all have imperfections, and defects. Superior thing as a result of advance technology is that we’re now capable of concealing our physical imperfections. That’s why when the concealer was released, most girls loved it. Concealers sharp out the curved edges of your face and make you the star of the party.
1. First of all decided which round edges that you want to make sharp. If it includes only one or two spots then you need to go for a liquid concealer. It provides a shiny look at your cheeks and nose and will force you to spark among others. If concealing area contains your chin lines, cheek bones, Raccoon in Attic, pimples, hump on nose and neck then you should consider a cream formula concealer. However, having both would be very much recommendable since, you may use the liquid concealer everyday and the cream formula concealer will be used for emergency purposes such as, hiding your unexpected pimples and your under eye circles.
2. Always take into account of what sort of skin you have. If you are more prone to acne breakouts then you want to discover a concealer that’s oil-free and won’t block your pores. You don’t want your breakouts to get worse. You also must select a creamier foundation if your under eye skin is very dry.
3. In choosing the right color of your concealer, you also need to take into account the color of your foundation. Concealer colors should be a shade lighter to your base to acquire a very natural look.
4. If you’re selecting your make up concealer then decide, if you will need a color correction. Most of these flaws are coloured blue, so you will need to find a yellow undertones concealer to hide your colored blue flaws. For those who get a red pimple that you also want to conceal then the best color to conceal it would be green.
5. Do not select the concealer due to the brand, the colour or whatever reasons. You also need to take into account the purchase price of your concealer. You need to do a bit of research. Request suggestions from your friends, who’ve been using concealer, their recommendations will be helpful for you.
In order for you to effectively conceal those flaws, select your concealer wisely and make sure that your concealer has been tried and tested. So it does not cause you any allergies or adverse reaction and suits best to your skin.